Onexchange Foreign Exchange
"Onexchange S.A.", established in 1993, is the largest non-banking institution, licensed by the Bank of Greece for the provision of foreign exchange services throughout Greece.
Their years of expertise and longstanding collaborations with the Athens International Airport, the Port Authority of Piraeus, the biggest Tour Operators and Hotel Groups in the country, testify: Reliability, Trust and Confidence in the hundreds of thousands of customers they serve every year at their branches.
Products and foreign exchange services tailored to the needs of each client as well as specialized services with the reliability and quality of major companies worldwide are some of the basic benefits of Onexchange.
Onexchange services include:
- Currency exchange
- Buying and selling of more than 50 different currencies at the best market prices
- Money Transfers
- Sending money worldwide with the Western Union service.
- International payments
- Remittances abroad in any bank account per world.
- VAT refund to non EU residents in partnership with Global Blue and Premier Tax Refund firms.
- Travel insurance in partnership with Mondial Assistance.