Did you know ...
- Did you know that Nafplio was the first capital of Greece during the period 1830-1833?
- Nafplio is also called Anapli?
- The port of Nafplio is the most important in the east Peloponese?
- The first governor of Greece, Ioannis Kapodistrias, was murdered in Naflpio, in fact, in front of the church of Agios Spyridonas?
- It has two castles – Palamidi and Acronafplia, which are built on two adjacent hills?
- According to archaeological research, the town dates back to the Mycaenean Age?
- Syntagma Square is considered to be one of the most important squares worldwide and is included in the ‘’Charter of European Squares’’?
- The first pharmacy in Greece was founded in 1828 and is located in Navarhon Square, next to Naflpio Town Hall?