The Archaeological Museum of Paros is located in Parikia and was created in the 1950's in an area granted by the Municipality of Paros. At its inception there was only one room while over time another room was created to house the atrium.
These rooms display findings, mainly marble sculptures, from past and recent excavations in the island. In the first room there are findings from the Archaic and Classical period, while in the second there are objects from the Neolithic, Protocycladic, Mycenaean, Geometric, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman period.
Some of the most important exhibits include the marble statue of Gorgo, the naked Lady of Saliagos, the marble statue of Nike, etc.