In the south-western part of the cell complex in the church of Ekatontapyliani, the Byzantine Museum of Paros operates today, where part of the relics of Ekatontapyliani are displayed.
The collection of icons and relics in Ekatontapiliani started at the initiative of the archimandrite and parish priest of Ekatontapyliani, Georgios Phil. Skaramagas (1867-1944). At first, it included items that were found in this church as well as items that were collected from other churches in Parikia. Over the years, the collection kept growing thanks to donations.
The largest room displays mostly icons, while in the small chapel there are carvings and in the third room there are monastic habits, church relics and the wood-carved epitaph of Ekatontapyliani.
The special display cases in the two smaller rooms feature a few silver items.