Nanopouleios School is one of the most important sites in Tsagarada (at the district of Agia Paraskevi), in East Pelion. It was founded in 1909, after a donation made by Nikolaos G. Nanopoulos (hence the name).
The edifice made of stone is a representative sample of neoclassical architecture and has a central two-floor building and two ground side extensions. It was build in order to provide basic primary education to the boys and girls in the area.
It is indeed one of the most impressive and imposing sites in Tsagarada, and it was characterised a Work of Art in 1985 by UNESCO. Nowadays, it hosts the Primary School of Tsagarada, Mouressi and Xourihti.