- Tour Information
- Price: €69 adult €35 child
- Meeting Point: Syntagma Square view on map
- Departure: 19:30
- Duration: 4 hours
- Languages: English
- Days of Operation: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- BOOK NOW
- or ask for
- PRIVATE TOUR
Feel the ambience of Athens as the shroud of the night falls and the fun begins
Athens is famous for its vivid nightlife. It is a fact that after the sunset, Athens’ face changes and becomes even more attractive. This is the time the locals choose to go out to have fun, while all the monuments and edifices are illuminated and seem saturated by an aura of romance.
The Route in a Nutshell
- A 4-hour night walk in the most picturesque areas of Athens’ historical center: Syntagma, Plaka, Monastiraki & Psiri
- Introduction to the Athenian nightlife and the city’s most significant monuments by an expert guide
- Visit a traditional tavern in the heart of Athens
We urge you to pick this tour that will take you around the moonlit historical center and introduce you to the Greek idea of entertainment. An expert guide will be waiting for you at Syntagma Square to accompany you along the pedestrian Ermou street towards Plaka, the city’s most quaint part. From there you will proceed to the cobble-stoned Dionysiou Areopagitou street and stroll under the heavy shadow of the Acropolis. Along the way you will encounter the magnificent Acropolis Museum and the impressive Odeon of Herod the Atticus.
Passing by the historic Pnyx Hill, directly across the Acropolis, you will walk down to Thissio and Monastiraki. You will have plenty of time to admire major monuments, like the Ancient Market and the Attalos Arcade, as well as remnants of the Roman, the Byzantine and the Ottoman rule eras.
After walking through the open air flea market at Monastiraki, you will enter the scenic Psiri neighborhood, where you will experience the very essence of the Athenian nightlife. This area is famous for its cultural variety and the multitude of cafes, taverns and bars, where you can drink, feast and have fun like a Greek.
- An expert guide
- A hearty plate of Greek appetizers
- A glass of raki/wine/beer/ouzo or beverage
- All taxes