- Tour Information
- Price: €350 (group of 4)
- Meeting Point: Your choice
- Departure: 09:00, 10:00, 16:00
- Duration: 3 hours
- Languages: English
- Entrance Fees: Included
- Days of Operation: Upon request
- BOOK YOUR PRIVATE TOUR
A fun and educative exploration of Athens’ ancient heritage with your children
Sometimes family vacations don’t go the way you have planned them, because your children are easily bored and find no interest in the tours you choose to follow. Nevertheless the stay in Athens with your family can be both educational and exciting.
The Route in a Nutshell
- A 3-hour private experience filled with educational games
- A walking tour of Athens’ most noteworthy sites
This carefully designed family tour will hold the interest of your young ones and teach you as a family everything you need to know about ancient Athens. In the beginning you will take a short walk around some of the most significant sites of Athens, to get familiarized with its rich historical background. Once you reach the starting point of the game, a well trained professional will help you engage in exciting and educative activities.
Interactivity is a key factor of this tour, as your family re-enacts the Assembly of the People (Ecclesia) in classical Athens. This way your children will be introduced to the values of democracy in the Golden Age of Pericles. During this fun filled and very informative experience you will play theatrical and learning games, solve riddles and listen to stories.
- An expert in educational games for children
- A picnic basket with local delicacies
- An inspiring gift for the children
- All material needed for the realization of the activity
- All taxes